« Are you touching all who impact doing business with you? |
| More Words to Get Closer to the Sale »
August 31, 2005
Words to move you closer to the sale
1. “Unseen and untold is unsold.”
2. Out of sight, out of mind, out of business.”
3. “Feelings drive average agents. Action drives high-performing agents.”
4. Almost any action eliminates fear of rejection, fear of failure, and fear of not writing new business.
5. Good luck favors consistency.
6. I’d rather have good luck than a bad habit…unless, of course, I could change that which I control…the bad habit.
7. Don’t you think your 10 best clients are your leading competitors ten best prospects? Can you quantify the exit barriers installed in each of those top 10?
8. Are disclaimers a normal part of your process? “It’s agency policy to ask you to sign that we discussed implementing a Back on the Job Program to prevent you to stop losing money on employee injuries.”
9. When you hear, “I need to talk it over,” try, “I understand. If it were just up to you, may I assume that you would appoint us to manage your Workers’ Compensation Program?”
11. Don’t negotiate with yourself. When you ask a question, give the other party a chance to speak.
12. “Well, we’ve covered all the details. What do you suggest we do now?” Then you’re silent.
…and, now so am I.
Posted by Preston at August 31, 2005 6:37 AM